Wednesday 27 April 2011

Am I watching IPL or Babestation?


After turning on the IPL on Saturday to watch the Delhi Daredevils vs Kings XI Punjab I quickly had to check the TV channel I had turned on as at the point of my viewing the camera was fixed on one of the young cheer leaders who was cavorting in front of the camera with numerous pouts and hair flicks and wearing minimum amount of clothing possible. Once the camera returned to the cricket and then the game went for the time out period of play we were then treated to a slow motion show of this girl dancing in front of the camera.

How on earth the producer gets away with this I have no idea but fair play, the greatest part is the fact that no one is trying to be subtle with it. You could argue that nothing to do with the IPL is subtle so what’s the problem with a few young ladies dancing like they were performing at Stringfellows on A Friday night, if you ask me absolutely nothing, one of the better innovations in the game of cricket in recent times it could be argued.

Just in case you want to do your home work on this matter and research the similarities, Babestation is on channel 906 on Sky, well that’s what I’m reliably informed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment